Microsoft Azure lets you put as much, or as little of your business into the cloud as you need. It gives you the flexibility to build and manage your infrastructure through a private or hybrid cloud solution incorporating SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) integrating on-premise apps and data with a virtual environment.
Azure could be the right solution for you if;
- You want to put your entire business into the Microsoft Cloud – data, emails, line of business apps, SQL databases, web hosting, backups, software
- You work with a combination of operating systems including Windows, Linux, SQL, Oracle, C#, Java
- You need a hybrid ready solution
- You need an infrastructure that can be scaled up or down on demand
- You only want to pay for what you use
- You want a 99.99% Microsoft-backed SLA
- You need to scale quickly to meet changing business needs
- You want to use the same cloud platform as 57% of Fortune 500 companies.
Microsoft Azure brings operational agility. It brings business control, and a focus to your strategy. Designed and managed by Axon’s cloud architects to meet your specific strategic needs, Azure lets you expand your operations without additional complexity to bring an innovative approach to technology that breeds real competitive advantage.