A scalable cloud platform, Microsoft Azure runs on a global network of Microsoft datacentres to deliver flexible, cost-effective, reliable cloud solutions for business transformation and improved control.
So what can you do with it?
- Launch virtual machines – fast. With built in virtual networking and load balancing for Windows Server and Linux
- Use SQL database-as-a-service to simplify and scale application development, gather insights and protect your data
- Build, deploy, scale and manage websites and apps for Android, iOS, and Windows
- Utilise fully managed cloud-based predictive analytics with best-in-class algorithms and fast deployment
- Use Azure RemoteApp to help employees work from anywhere, and on any device – Windows, Mac OS X, iOS or Android
- Manage user accounts
- Utilise single sign on across Azure, Office 365 and hundreds of popular software-as-a-service applications including Salesforce, Google Apps and Dropbox
- Store data using relational SQL databases, NoSQL table stores, unstructured blob stores and Hadoop
- Reduce latency with Azure’s caching and CDN services