Are you a straight-talking, professional, technology evangelist? If you love tech and want to become part of the Axon family, contact us
We’re a young, dynamic and growing business for you to forge a career. With a strong history of delivering industry leading technology services, we offer an exciting, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
If you’re passionate about people and technology, like to be challenged and have a ‘work hard, play hard’ ethic, read on!
We currently have the following role available:
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for managing customer accounts, new business and winning new clients; primarily including new service agreements, managed services and cloud services.
You’ll need clear communication, co-ordination and management skills. You’ll also work logically and maintain control whilst under pressure, alongside making firm decisions and applying judgement in difficult situations.
This is a pro-active business account development role based on Microsoft Cloud Stack and Axon’s services and solutions. A tenacious sales approach and customer focus is essential with regular client contact.
Skills and experience
• Technical knowledge and awareness – think current and future technology, specifically cloud (public, private and hybrid) markets
• Commercial – thoroughly understand the commercial impact technology has on business
• Communication – with clients, our Sales Director, department heads and teams and Customer Accounts
• Lead generation – generate new customer leads via referrals and networking
• Account Management Sales – maintain active sales opportunities, whilst identifying and closing new sales opportunities
• Minimum 3 years IT / Technology experience in an Account Management / Business Development role
• Cloud / Microsoft / Managed Service experience preferable
• Multiple Technology sales accreditations beneficial
Bonus structure and benefits
The role is 80% account management and 20% new business.
A sliding scale bonus structure is applied – more information will be provided when you apply for the role.
You’ll work from home but will need to attend some face-to-face meetings.
Sound a great fit?
If you’d like to find out more or apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to sales@axon-IT.com