All businesses are vulnerable to data loss. All of them. From equipment failure to electrical faults, and from natural disasters to theft. And all of these events are beyond our control. But while we can’t prevent hurricanes, burglary, floods or terror attacks, we can take steps to protect ourselves against them. And likewise, we can […]
Microsoft Power BI
Employees need to make informed decisions, fast...
As the amount of data we store continues to grow, the need for business intelligence and analytic capabilities grows with it. With Microsoft Power BI, your company data is at your fingertips, meaning your teams can spot trends as they happen, keeping in the know and pushing your business further.
Bring your data to life
Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service that transforms your company's data into rich, informative visuals.
Live and real-time dashboards, interactive visual reports, mobile apps and more help transform big data into rich visuals, giving you a single view of your most critical business information.
- Bring the power of big data to every employee
- Create, view and share personal dashboards and reports
- Import data and reports from Excel, CSV and Power BI
- Create rich interactive reports
- Generate insights with simple drag-and-drop functionality
- Ask questions in natural language
- Easy-to-use report authoring
- Access your dashboards on mobile devices
- Visualise and analyse everything in one place
- Make data-driven decisions in real-time
Power BI transforms your company's data, giving you a holistic view of all your data and empowering your team to make quick, confident decisions.
Be informed, with Microsoft Power BI
Want to see how Power BI could work for your business? Get in touch with our experts today to find out more.
Want to find out how Power BI could help your business drive growth?
We have recieved your submission and will get back to you ASAP.
Backup. We all know it’s important, but do we all take it seriously? Why do we need a data backup strategy, and what happens if it fails? What’s your data worth? Let’s start by thinking about your company data. The value of it. And by that I mean, what does it mean to your business? […]